At EXCLUSIVE COZUMEL SAILING, our priority has always been to fulfill the dreams of our clients and have an unforgettable experience ; their safety and that of the crew being our main objective.
We stablished these protocols and prevention procedures before, during and after daily operations catamarans.
This protocol is a tool for applying risk prevention, control and reduction measures.
Protocol of prevention, safety and hygiene measures for collaborators:
- At the entrance and exit of the boat, wear glasses, gloves and wash your hands before the start of activities.
- Mandatory use of face masks from the moment the client is received until the moment of dismissing him.
- Maintain a healthy distance between collaborators and between collaborators and clients.
- It will perform takes temperature and daily log of it , if you have a temperature equal to or greater than 37. 5th, will be sent to the employee to his home for monitoring medical.
- Access or stay on boats will not be allowed in the presence of one or more of the following symptoms: cough, fever, headache, sore throat, runny nose and red eyes.
- Physical greeting is prohibited, maintaining the rules of cordiality and good manners among collaborators and towards guests.
Operation and coexistence
All collaborators should wash their hands for 20 seconds after each activity performed and before beginning any operation.
- As a mandatory rule, they must perform glasses assembly work, as well as wash their hands for 20 seconds after completing the activity.
- Employees must disinfect surfaces in the path of customers. (bar, tables, seats, bathrooms, kitchen)
- Each collaborator will be responsible for the disinfection process of their area in charge, for which they must have the disinfection material.
- The kitchen should be maintained at all times with covered food, items in place, and a sanitized table after use.
- At all times, staff must maintain a healthy distance from each other, as well as avoid waving.
- Spitting or releasing bodily fluids outdoors is strictly prohibited. In the event of a sneeze or cough, you must agree to the guidelines and labels.
- All items for daily use should be washed and disinfected.
Protocol of prevention, safety and hygiene measures for bar and kitchen.
It continues the current applications of NOM 251 and other previously established nomas.
Food reception is handled according to established standards and in an assigned disinfection area.
- Before operation, all kitchen work areas are washed and disinfected with biodegradable products authorized for cleaning and disinfection.
- Kitchen helpers at all times must wear mouth covering equipment, hair netting and gloves at all times.
- Cleaning and disinfection of trash cans, as well as containers used for this purpose.
- The kitchen should be kept at all times with food covered, objects in place, and a sanitized table after use.
- Food preparation tables, as well as utensils used, are kept clean and disinfected.
- Employees from outside the kitchen are not allowed at any time during the operation.
- All utensils used for the production of beverages are previously washed and disinfected.
- All the glasses are washed and disinfected.
- All canned products and glass containers are cleaned and disinfected before being used or served.
- Wash hands frequently.
Clients must comply with the protocols established in the infographic to guarantee their safety and that of the collaborators.
- The client must position himself on the ground marks where the healthy distance between them is indicated.
- The capacity of the boat will be governed by what the state traffic light marks at the time of the trip.
- Upon the client’s arrival, the person in charge of receiving it requests the client to read the infographics of the safety and hygiene protocol for boarding the ship, as well as the application of antibacterial gel .
- The client performs the disaffection of the footwear on the access rugs.
- The SESA self-declaration test for acute respiratory infections is applied to each client.
- Readings and temperature log will be taken from customers who wish to board the ship.
- Any reading of 38 ° or higher will be a suspicious case of COVID.
- In case the first reading reflects 38 °, the reading should be repeated.
- If the reading is positive, it will be channeled to the doctor for review and care.
- In case of COVID symptoms: symptoms such as shortness of breath, the client will be invited to visit the doctor for review and care.
- An internal communication code will be established for a suspected case.
Protocol of prevention measures for sea guide
- The sailor guide must supervise at all times that the client complies with the established guidelines.
- In case of non-compliance, only a reminder will be made in a friendly and kind manner in defense of the safety of all.
Protocol of prevention, safety and hygiene measures for snorkeling equipment
The sailor: is responsible for keeping the snorkeling equipment clean (vests, masks , fins and tube).
- They are washed and disinfected with authorized biodegradable products.
- The equipment dries in the sun.
- They are provided to the customer directly by the crew .
- Instructions for use are given and a healthy distance is recommended.
Prevention, safety and hygiene protocol measures for bathrooms
Being a contact risk area, the controlled income will be kept.
- There is an exclusive bathroom for collaborators.
- Hygiene measures are increased for all surfaces: knobs, doors, handles, paper dispensers, alcohol , soap , toilets, seats, levers, sinks, sinks, trash cans, mirrors, switches, floors: doubling the cleaning frequency and disinfection.
- A frequent disinfection mop will be performed .
- The disinfection process starts from less dirty areas to the more dirty.
- Mangoes are disinfected frequently.
- They must have enough material to exchange and disinfect paper, disposable paper towels.
- Trash will be removed daily.
All materials for daily use must be disinfected at the end of the day and protected in the assigned space: mop , shawls , rags, sprays, etc.
This protocol will be open to constant changes and updates according with our estatal authorithies.